1）Yang, Qian; Liu, Yinghao; Qiu, Yanhua; Wang, Zhilin; Li, Helian*; Dissolution kinetics and solubility of copper oxide nanoparticles as affected by soil properties and aging time. Environmental science and pollution research, 2022, 29(27): 40674-40685.
2）Li, H. L., Cheng, Y. H., Liu, Y. H., Li, S. W., Han, X. M., & Ma, Y. B. Trace element accumulation from swine feeds to feces in Chinese swine farms: Implication for element limits. Integrated environmental assessment and management, 2022, 18(4): 978-987.
3）Li S, Qiu Y, Chang M, Sun Z, He F, Li H*. Effect of soil properties and aging time on oral and inhalation bioaccessibility of copper oxide nanoparticles in soils. Bulletin of environmental contamination and toxicology, 2021(13), 967-974.
4）Xu Meilan, Wang Yansu , Mu Zuting , Li Shiwei，Li Helian*. Dissolution of copper oxide nanoparticles is controlled by soil solution pH, dissolved organic matter, and particle specific surface area. Science of the total environment, 2021, 772(21): 145477.
5）牟祖廷, 张延一, 马义兵, 李士伟, 李合莲, 韩雪梅. 我国典型农田土壤中Cr（Ⅵ）的老化过程及主控因子. 农业环境科学学报, 2021, 40(01): 62-73.
6）Qiu Yanhua, Mu Zuting, Wang Ning, Wang Xiaojun, Xu Meilan, Li Helian*. The aggregation and sedimentation of two different sized copper oxide nanoparticles in soil solutions: Dependence on pH and dissolved organic matter. Science of the total environment, 2020, 731: 139215.
7）Xu Meilan, Li Helian*, Li Shiwei; Li Cheng, Li Jinyang, Ma Yibing. The presence of tetracyclines and sulfonamides in swine feeds and feces: dependence on the antibiotic type and swine growth stages. Environmental science and pollution research, 27: 43093–43102.
8) Helian Li, Fengluan Shao, Yanhua Qiu, Yibing Ma. Solubility, uptake, and translocation of BDE 47 as affected by DOM extracted from agricultural wastes. Environmental science and pollution research, 2019, 26(19): 19871-19878.
9) ShiWei Li, Helian Li, Xuemei Han, Yibing Ma. Development and validation of a model for whole course aging of nickel added to a wide range of soils using a complementary error function. Geoderma, 2019, 348: 54-59.
10) Helian Li, Yanhua Qiu. Dispersion, sedimentation and aggregation of multi-walled carbon nanotubes as affected by single and binary mixed surfactants. Royal society open science, 2019, 6: 190241.
11) Yanhua Qiu, Meilan Xu, Zongquan Sun, Helian Li*. Remediation of PAH-contaminated Soil by combining surfactant enhanced soil washing and iron-activated persulfate oxidation process. International journal of environmental research and public health, 2019, 16: 441.
12) SUN, Z. Q., QIU, Y. H., LI, S. W., HAN, X. M., LI, H. L. * Comparison on the tolerance and accumulation of hexavalent chromium by different crops under hydroponic conditions. Applied ecology and environmental research, 2019, 17(5):11249-11260.
13) Helian Li, Zongquan Sun, Yanhua Qiu, Xiuyue Yu, Xuemei Han, Yibing Ma. Integrating bioavailability and soil aging in the derivation of DDT criteria for agricultural soils using crop species sensitivity distributions. Ecotoxicology and environmental safety, 2018, 165: 527-532.
14) Helian Li, Yibing Ma, Field study on the uptake, accumulation, translocation and risk assessment of PAHs in a soil-wheat system with amendments of sewage sludge. Science of the total environment, 2016, 560-561: 55-61.
15) Helian Li*, Yanhua Qiu, Xiaonuan Wang, Wenhao Liu, Guangcai Chen, Yibing Ma, Baoshan Xing, Suspension stability and aggregation of multi-walled carbon nanotubes as affected by dissolved organic matters extracted from agricultural wastes. Environmental pollution, 2016, 210: 323-329.
16) Helian Li*, Jiajun Chen, Zhentian Shi. PAH Removal efficiency in surfactant-enhanced soil washing systems: influence of PAH ring number and soil properties. Environmental engineering and management journal, 2016, 15, 8: 1665-1672.
17) 曲荣辉, 张曦, 李合莲, 马义兵, 不同锌水平对低剂量镉在水稻中迁移能力的影响. 中国生态农业学报, 2016, 24(4): 517-523.
18) Helian Li, Ronghui Qu, Liangguo Yan, Weilin Guo, Yibing Ma, Field study on the uptake and translocation of PBDEs by wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) in soils amended with sewage sludge. Chemosphere, 2015, 123, 87-92.
19) Helian Li, Ronghui Qu, Chao Li, Weilin Guo, Xuemei Han, Fang He, Yibing Ma, Baoshan Xing, Selective removal of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) from soil washing effluents using biochars produced at different pyrolytic temperatures. Bioresource technology, 2014, 163, 193-198.
20) Helian Li, Jiajun Chen, Lin Jiang, Elevated Critical Micelle Concentration in Soil-water System and Its Implication on PAH Removal and Surfactant Selecting. Environmental earth sciences, 2014, 71(9): 3991-3998.
21) Helian Li, Jiajun Chen, Jian Yang, Pore-scale Removal Mechanisms of Residual Light Non-aqueous Phase Liquids in Porous Media. Environmental earth sciences, 2011, 64(8): 2223-2228.
22) 李合莲, 陈家军, 吴威, 朴雪松, 史震天, 孙添伟, 焦化厂不同粒级污染土壤中多环芳烃分布特征及淋洗粒级分割点确定. 环境科学, 2011, 32(4): 1154-1158.
23) Helian Li, Jiajun Chen, Wei Wu, Xuesong Piao, Distribution of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in different size fractions of soil from a coke oven plant and its relationship to organic carbon content. Journal of hazardous materials, 2010, 176: 729-734.